Ever felt hungry for a sweet snack? Ever wished that snack was full of protein? Ever wished for something quick and easy? We all have been there, but don’t worry we have you covered. Try our 10 minute no-bake protein ball recipe, for a quick, protein-packed punch, that tastes delicious.
This recipe is high in proteins, carbs and fats, giving you the right hit for a pre/post workout meal or a quick bit for when you are peckish on the go. It is massively simple, making it perfect for batch preparing in a busy lifestyle. Being heavily versatile, means you can add the things you liek to make it that bit more enjoyable, or quickly replace for alternatives for those different dietary needs!
250g peanut butter
2 scoops of protein powder
15g chocolate chips
1) Pour all ingredients into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon.
2) Knead the dough towards the end to mix thoroughly
3) Once the mixture is combined, form balls with your hands
4) Store in a covered container in the fridge or freezer
5) Remove as an when you want to eat them
Why not add dried fruit in place of the chocolate chips for a guilt free snack. Or replace the honey with maple syrup and go vegan.
For more recipes, training tips, and motivation, visit our instagram – @gymdwellingmammal. Also don’t forget to share your own take on this simple classic.